We limit the class size to 8 so it will be a nice and cosy environment for everyone. Please note, if we do not reach the minimum number of attendees for the class, we reserve the right to cancel the class. Refunds will be provided in such cases and you will be provided with 3 days notice.
House Plant Pot Painting
Become an immediate plant parent with this workshop!
Spend time painting a terracotta pot using colours that suit your style and decor. Whether you want a minimalist theme, or something more bold and colourful, we provide all the materials you will need to create the look. You’ll learn different techniques that are easy to apply, and be given plenty of ideas to work with. At the end of the class, you’ll receive a real house plant that will fit into your new & freshly painted pot to take home so you can enjoy and admire your achievement straight away! No art experience or green thumbs are needed!
- 1 terracotta pot (approx. 13 cm tall)
- 1 real house plant suitable for indoors (such as money plant, rubber plant, palm plant – will vary depending on seasonal availability)
- Water-based, non-toxic paints
- Paintbrushes, sponges, other painting materials
- Paint palettes
- Wet wipes, paper towels
- Bag to carry pot and plant home
- 2 to 2.5 hours (see available dates below)
- Location: MOX creative working space
- Address: 451 Joo Chiat Road, Singapore 427664
- Price: $68 per person